Gift ideas that make your mouth smile!
The holidays are here and that usually means one of my favorite things…shopping!
I usually make lists for all of my family members and then decide on which stores I plan to go to. I try to purchase a variety of gifts but I am always looking for that special gift that will make a family member or friend smile from ear to ear. Do you go through the same thing?
This year I’d like to make sure that in the midst of your shopping you don’t forget about fun gifts that can not only brighten the day of your loved one, but can also help their oral health! There are lots of fun gifts that can go in stocking that everyone will enjoy.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Dental floss. This is a quick and easy purchase that can always help someone’s oral healthcare! Floss comes in many flavors and styles. There are also “flossing sticks” that kids can use!
- A new toothbrush and tube of toothpaste. This combo is a fun one. Especially for kids! There are so many types of both toothbrushes and toothpaste that you can’t go wrong. Make sure to get a soft bristled toothbrush instead of a hard one. Soft bristles are much better on teeth and still do a great job of getting debris out!
- Mouthwash. This might be a little heavy for your stocking but you can always wrap a bottle up and put it under the tree or give it to your loved one. Mouthwash, similar to the above ideas, comes in a variety of flavors and styles so pick your favorite! There are a ton of benefits of mouthwash too!
- A pack of gum. Go ahead and get your friend or family member a pack of gum! Any flavor will do as long as it’s sugar free. Gum is a great item to chew after meals especially after big holiday meals! AND it will help your breath smell nice.
- A gift card for service. This could be a good idea if your friend or family member has wanted a whitening service or procedure but hasn’t spent the money yet. Everyone loves a gift card!
This isn’t a full list of everything that’s fun to give that can benefit someone’s oral care but it’s a great start! If you buy a few of these things on the list, your special somebody will be thanking you but so will his or her teeth!
I do hope that you are enjoying your holiday season and that are you also taking some time to reflect on the past year. I also hope that you are taking care of your teeth and mouth this busy season! If there is anything that we can help you with please call us today! We would love to see you!
For a limited time, we are offering a FREE* Sonicare Diamondclean Toothbrush (A $219 retail value) with your first visit; including exam, cleaning and x-rays. Just complete the form below and experience our quality of care. Give Dallas Dental Concierge a call at (214) 760-6035 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.