At Dallas Dental Concierge we strictly follow the updated guidelines set forth by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and take extra measures in order to protect our patients and our staff from disease transmission during the delivery of dental care.
Steps we take to ensure the safety of our staff and our patients:
- Digital radiography (X-rays) – Paperless chart system reducing the number of surfaces our care givers touch during procedures.
- Oral cancer screenings – Oral cancer is a growing risk factor of those diagnosed with human papillomavirus (HPV) type 16.
- All dental restorations and materials are manufactured in the United States of America which are FDA registered (fillings, veneers, inlays, fixed bridges, implants and dentures)
- We use In-office autoclave units to sterilize instruments and conduct routine sterilization tests which are monitored by Baylor College of dentistry.
- We follow the World Health Organization hand washing recommendations.
- We exclusively use single use personal protective equipment to ensure our clients safety and security.
- Each dental unit is a closed system which utilizes distilled bottle water provided by Sparklett’s with concurrent water-line treatment and maintenance.
- We provide sterile surface of barrier protection.
- We only deploy hospital grade surface disinfectants.
- We exclusively use single use patient dental evacuation tips.
- We follow the American Dental Association (ADA) daily evacuation system cleansing protocols.